Organic Hops Tea - Buddha Teas
18 Bleach-Free Biodegradable Tea Bags
Herbal Tea and Caffeine-Free
Hops are the female flowers of the hop plant. Well known for their use in flavoring beer, hops are also used to brew a benefits-rich, bitter herbal tea.
Hops are the flowers, or seed cones of the perennial hops plant, also known as Humulus lupulus. Though primarily used as a bittering, stabilizing agent in beer, the medicinal contributions of hops cannot be ignored. Its antibacterial effects against less desirable microorganisms often created in the brewing process further encouraged early brewers to include hops in their beer-making process.
Health Benefits Include:
- Supports a healthy digestive system.
- Relieves symptoms of sleeplessness.
- Helps treat pain-related conditions.
- Antibacterial properties help with Urinary Tract Infections.
- Helps with wound healing.
- Helps relieve transitional hormone issues.
- May help regulate blood sugar.
- Can help calm anxiety and related conditions.
How to Brew Hops Tea
Make sure the water is hot enough to extract the flavor and benefits, about 205°. As this tea does finish bitter, steep time depends on personal preference, so taste your tea as it steeps to determine for yourself how you prefer the finished flavor. We suggest a 2-5 minute steep.