Vitamin C supports immune function, nerves, collagen production, blood vessel integrity and free-radical defense. Each capsule includes 400 mg Vitamin C buffered with 40 mg of calcium ascorbate and Super-Strength Aloe Vera for better nutrient absorption. Desert Harvest Buffered Vitamin C is Interstitial Cystitis (IC) and Bladder Pain Syndrome (BPS) friendly (like ester-C); easy on the stomach, urinary tract and bladder.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that may help:
- Neutralize free radicals and facilitates the body’s ability to absorb iron from foods and supplements
- Immune function by increasing production of white blood cells, antibody levels and interferon, and assists in the functioning of specific immune cells
- Reduce the frequency of the common cold, but it has no apparent effect on the duration or severity of the common cold
- Reduce production of inflammatory compounds in the gut, may help reduce the levels of inflammation in various forms of colitis.
- May positively impact eye health including cataracts and macular degeneration
All Desert Harvest supplements are vegan, gluten-free, IC/BPS friendly, Kosher certified and contain no fillers or artificial ingredients. Desert Harvest follows strict Good Manufacturing Practices and are cGMP compliant.
INGREDIENTS: Each serving (1 capsule) contains 400 mg of Vitamin C buffered with 40 mg of calcium ascorbate, 75 mg of organic aloe vera powder, and less than 0.5% silicon dioxide (a naturally occurring earth mineral)
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule twice a day or as directed by a qualified healthcare provider.